• About
  • Share
  • Help
  • 1
    0

4 cube designs

Auto_Man_XD Auto_Man_XD
Published 6 months ago - 94 plays
i think it good
20
PLAYERS COMPLETED
0:00.03
AVERAGE TIME
0.95
COMPLETION RATE
2K
TRACK SIZE
100%
(1 votes)
Flag as inappropriate Are you sure you want to flag this track as inappropriate? Yes | No

Desktop Controls

  • Accelerate
  • Back Brake
  • Lean Left
  • Lean Right
  • Change Direction
  • Change Vehicle
  • Front Brake Advanced
    +
  • Last Checkpoint
  • Remove Checkpoint
  • Restart Track
  • Pause
  • Zoom In/Out or
  • Toggle Player View Race mode only
Loading Leaderboard
Guest
Add a comment

6 months ago

Saddlebag
Saddlebag

Auto_Man_XD nice, I’m sure to design my own designs as background for my own tracks, you made me relive how much better tracks look with a good background. Also if you press z you will be warped and flung into the air

Reply Flag as inappropriate Are you sure? Yes | No

6 months ago

Auto_Man_XD
Auto_Man_XD

RhysesPieces i just used the grid for 99% of it. the other 1% was for that little square in the bottom left

Reply Flag as inappropriate Are you sure? Yes | No

6 months ago

RhysesPieces
RhysesPieces

Might be cringy but I don't like the designs I love them. Wish I could do something like that.

Reply Flag as inappropriate Are you sure? Yes | No

6 months ago

TerribleTanmay
TerribleTanmay

I like the designs

Reply Flag as inappropriate Are you sure? Yes | No
Loading...